Clearcut Sound is an independent, boutique studio creating award winning sound design for pretty much everything - ads, content, broadcast trails, radio, VR, cinema, sonic branding and podcasts.
They have run their studio on Broadwick Street, right in the heart of Soho, for 25 years and recently became employee owned under the direction of industry stalwarts Chris Wrigglesworth and James Clark. With a genuine passion for sound design, they operate in a team as equals, with the common goal of superb client service.
Clearcut Sound has a loyal agency and broadcast client roster and they take huge pride in the creativity and craftsmanship of the work they undertake for them.
- Sound design, music composition & searches
- Licensed for 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound cinema mixing
- Full spatial for 360 & VR
- Surround mixing for TV and Dolby E encoding/decoding
- Voiceover and ADR recording
- UK & International ISDN recording
- Source Connect & Telos Z/IP One links to UK and international studios
- Remote session links via Skype, Telephone & Nuendo VST Connect
- SFX library including the most prestigious libraries and 25 years of field recording
- Foley and location recording